Sunday, September 1, 2013

Spiderman Themed Date

I told my husband that I had an "errand" to run yesterday. When I came back I had a pizza in hand and told him "look what I found in the bushes." We both laughed. Then I said, while opening the box, "look who delivered our pizza". He laughed again.
I can't remember if Peter Parker worked as a pizza delivery boy in the first or second Spiderman movie, but I know he wasn't one in the third movie, because we watched that last night after eating pizza.

It was a lucky thing that I decided to buy pizza at domino's when I did, because they were having a sale and I got a large one topping pizza for only $3.99!

We both enjoyed our movie themed date and my husband told me that he appreciated the thought I put into it. We'll have to do it again as a family date when our kids get older. Perhaps we'll even have a parent or child dress up as spiderman and surprise the rest of the family with pizza at the door. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment