Monday, July 15, 2013

Sentimental Scavenger Hunt

Sometimes I feel like I just want to do something nice for my husband to show him how much I love and appreciate him. Usually I end up baking him something and then surprising him with it. This time, I decided to bake something, but I hid it and gave him a trail of sentimental clues to find it.

The clues that I used are listed below. He knew most of the answers.
 The sentimental scavenger hunt was a bigger hit than I expected. I watched my husband anxiously find clues, read them out loud and guess the answers.
He seemed so happy and surprised when he found the individual sized pie/tart that I made him at the end, hidden in the trunk of our car.
It felt good to do something nice for my husband and I think it made his day.

1 comment:

  1. Dating Coach Evan Marc Katz, your personal trainer for love, offers dating advice for women and men and personal dating coaching. signs she wants to kiss you

    ReplyDelete